About the program
With the Erasmus + Program you can study at our partners´ faculties in other European countries. You will receive the financial support and do not have to pay any tuition fees by the partner universities.
An up-to-date overview of the partner universities of the TUM School of Governance can be found in the online database MoveOn
Application procedure and selection criteria
The faculty's selection criteria for applying for a place at Erasmus+ in the academic year 2020/2021 (WiSe 2020/21 and SoSe 2021) are as follows:
- academic progress and achievements
- letter of motivation
- language proficiency
- intercultural competence
If necessary, selection interviews can take place.
The application for the Erasmus + Program is possible once a year in December / January for the next academic year (winter or summer semester) via the online applicant portal MoveOn. Next application round: Sunday, 01.12.2019 - Thursday, 09.01.2020 for a stay abroad in the winter semester 2020/21 or in the summer semester 2021.
Documents to be submitted
As part of your application for a nomination for an Erasmus study place in the academic year 2020/2021, we therefore require the following documents and proofs:
- current Transcript of records
- current CV
- a letter of motivation in which you explain your motivation for studying at the desired partner university/-ies (max. 2 pages)
- proof of relevant language skills (language of instruction and language of country)
- study plans for all desired study locations
- indication of up to 4 desired universities including information on prioritisation
- indication of the desired exchange period: winter or summer semester (exchange duration is usually 1 semester)
- Master´s students additionally: Bachelor´s certificate
Bachelor´s students should submit their applications in German; Master´s students should submit their applications in English.
Bachelor's students (full-time) may only apply from the 3rd semester (please note the regulations in FPSO §38 Paragraph 2)
Bachelor's students (part-time) may only apply from the 4th semester (please note the regulations in FPSO §50 Paragraph 2)
Detailed information, possible conditions for applying, current scholarship rates or access to students´ reports on experience can be found here.
For further questions about our cooperations and the selection procedure, please contact Ms Bondarenko (Tel. 089 907793 077, mail: email@example.com).