Bachelor's Program in Political Science
Our Bachelor’s Program in Political Science (B.Sc.) is offering a unique concept worldwide.
- Interdisciplinary study program
Comprehensive grounding in political science with the opportunity to specialize in focus areas at the interface of politics and technology
Strong practical element, with a three-month, supervised internship requirement
Diverse optional modules, allowing students to develop a personal academic profile and facilitating study abroad opportunities
Brief profile of course
Period to complete study program: 6 semesters (full-time) or 9 semesters (part-time)
Credits: 180 ECTS
Work/study opportunities: Yes
Degree: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
Start of study program: Winter semester
Language of instruction: Mainly German; English-language modules may be chosen in the interdisciplinary course offerings
For inquiries about course offerings, please contact Ms. Jurik (tel.: +49 (0)89 907793 - 074, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Examination and study regulations/ Aptitude assessment guidelines
- Examination and study regulations for the Bachelor's Program in Political Science as well as the Political Science Part-Time Program (66 %) at the Bavarian School of Public Policy/Technical University of Munich
- Aptitude Assessment Guidelines for the Bachelor's Program in Political Science as well as the Political Science Part-Time Program (66 %) at Bavarian School of Public Policy, Technical University of Munich, as of 13 May 2016 (in German only)
The following requirements must be met for admission to the Bachelor’s program at the Bavarian School of Public Policy:
- a university entrance qualification
- or a professional qualification
as well as
- successful completion of the aptitude assessment procedures.
Find out more about the admission requirements here.