Application procedure and selection criteria
The faculty's selection criteria for applying for a place at Erasmus in the academic year 2020/2021 (WiSe 2020/21 and SoSe 2021) are as follows:
- academic progress and achievements
- letter of motivation
- language proficiency
- intercultural competence
If necessary, selection interviews can take place.
Documents to be submitted
As part of your application for a nomination for an Erasmus study place in the academic year 2020/2021, we therefore require the following documents and proofs:
- current Transcript
- desired exchange period: winter or summer semester (exchange duration is usually 1 semester)specification of up to 4 desired universities including prioritization
- a letter of motivation in which you explain your motivation for studying at the desired partner university/-ies
- indication and proof of relevant language skills
- study plans for all desired study locations (you can download the form here)
- current CV
- from Master students additionally: Bachelor‘s certificate
As a Bachelor student, please write your application in German; Master students please submit their application in English. Thank you very much.
For further questions about our cooperations and the selection procedure, please contact Ms Schumann (Tel. 089 907793 070, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).